Remember this past summer when bright jeans were EVERYwhere? I’m not a big fan of labeling or wearing pieces strictly by season (see Exhibit A & Exhibit B) – my budget isn’t a fan either – so when these jeans
nearly blinded me when I walked into my closet caught my attention, I gave winterizing them a go.
For cooler weather:
- Jacket: Levi’s (styled differently in this post and dressed up a bit in this one)
- Cable knit turtleneck and striped tee: J Crew
- Jeans: Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren
- Belt: Madewell (similar)
- Boots: Ecco
- Sunnies: Ray-Ban
For warmer weather:
This white button down* used to by my hubby’s until the dry cleaners shrunk it to a fraction of its former self. I’m not exactly sure how, but I didn’t ask any questions as I moved it over to my side of the closet. Now that I think about it, the chambray shirt he never, ever wears might be in need of some “dry cleaning.”
*It also makes the best swimsuit cover-up.
- Shirt: Express Men’s
- Leopard print sandals: Marc Fisher via Macy’s (tons of options here)
- Bracelets: Kenneth Cole and thrifted
- Necklace: Macy’s